The primary responsibility of this professional-level analyst will be to provide assistance and technical, analytic support for projects in the firm’s practice areas. A successful candidate will have outstanding technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills. The position functions in a highly collaborative role with a diverse group of consultants and client organizations.
- Successful work on teams to complete time-sensitive projects
- Launching and managing a new idea or initiative through all phases
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis and research methods
- B.S. degree or equivalent academic preparation and experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding motivation level and goal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse people, organizations and teams
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to write reports, proposals, and standard business documents
- Ability to work in collaborative and independent settings
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple, complex tasks
- Solid organizational skills
- Basic understanding of organizational development and business management
- Personal computer skills with general business software knowledge, including competencies in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Conduct research to support consulting projects
- Provide analytic support and counsel to consulting staff for ongoing projects
- Provide problem-solving, analytic services and advice to clients and project teams
- Pursue high-quality professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Travel as necessary to complete project assignments
The Hill Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all recruitment and hiring practices of the company are based solely on job related criteria and qualifications. The Hill Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any national, state or locally protected class.
If your qualifications match the above specifications, please forward your resume, writing samples and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com.