This professional-level consultant will be the lead consultant on quantitative analysis consulting projects. These projects include process optimization modeling, forecasting, risk analysis, and statistical analysis. This consultant will also be responsible for designing and developing The Hill Group, Inc.’s online, interactive measurement tools. The successful candidate will also perform support tasks for consultants including database development, knowledge management, application support, and network administration tasks. A successful candidate will have outstanding technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal and communications skills to work with the firm’s consultants and a diverse group of client organizations in a diverse set of industries. This position reports directly to the President & CEO.
- Masters Degree or 3-5 years consulting and project management experience
- Successful work on teams to complete time-sensitive projects
- Attainment of appropriately related education such as a B.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, or Business Administrations, MS preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Complex spreadsheet modeling, including algorithm development, technical implementation and report writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Access and Excel) and a working knowledge of Microsoft Networking is required
- Knowledge of VB, VBA, or C++ is preferred, but not required
- Portfolio of interactive web applications preferred
- Knowledge of statistics is preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and interact with consultants and clients
- Outstanding motivation level and goal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse people, organizations, and teams
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills with ability to work with multiple complex tasks
- Design and develop interactive web applications for diagnostic measurement tools
- Design and develop spreadsheet-based optimization and forecasting applications
- Provide analytic support and counsel to consulting staff for ongoing projects
- Provide problem-solving, analytic services and advice to clients and project teams
- Occasionally conduct research to support consulting projects
- Pursue and implement high quality professional development and continuing education opportunities
The Hill Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all recruitment and hiring practices of the company are based solely on job related criteria and qualifications. The Hill Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any national, state or locally protected class.
If your qualifications match the above specification, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume, writing samples and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.