This professional-level consulting position is responsible for providing analytic services and counsel to the firm’s clients. A successful candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills to work with a diverse group of client organizations in a diverse set of industries. This position also functions as a high level account executive, actively pursuing business opportunities with Fortune 500 corporations and governments. The position functions in a high visibility, high contact role. This position reports to the Vice President, Project Services.
- Working with and leading organizations
- Launching and managing a new idea or initiative in all phases
- Understanding of organizational development and management
- Successful work on teams to complete time-sensitive projects
- Sales of tangible or intangible products or services
- Attainment of appropriately related education such as a B.S. degree or equivalent academic preparation and experience; an advance degree such as an MBA or MS in Organizational Development, Psychology, or Marketing is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding motivation level and goal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse people, organizations and teams
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills with ability to work with multiple, complex tasks
- Interest and some knowledge of business development and the sales process
- Design and implementation of strategic planning systems
- Thorough understanding of organizational development and business management theories and practice
- Provide problem-solving, analytic services, and counsel to clients and project teams
- Work with project teams to fulfill firm objectives and complete client projects
- Provide leadership in the development of organizational vision and marketing strategies and tactics for a line of the firm’s business
- Initiate contacts with prospective corporate and government clients and develop relationships with current prospects and clients
- Lead sales/marketing efforts for assigned line of business
- Pursue and implement high quality professional development and continuing education opportunities.
The Hill Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all recruitment and hiring practices of the company are based solely on job related criteria and qualifications. The Hill Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any national, state or locally protected class.
If your qualifications match the above specification, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume, writing samples and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com.