The primary responsibility of this intern will be to provide assistance and technical, analytic support for projects in the firm’s practice areas. A successful candidate will have outstanding technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills to work with the firm’s consultants and a diverse group of client organizations. The position functions in a highly collaborative setting.
- Successful work on teams to complete time-sensitive projects
- Launching and managing a new idea or initiative through all phases
- B.S. degree or equivalent academic preparation and experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding motivation level and goal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse people, organizations, and teams
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to write reports, proposals, and standard business documents
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple, complex tasks
- Solid organizational skills
- Basic understanding of organizational development and business management
- Personal computer skills with general business software knowledge, including competencies in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Interest in and some knowledge of business development and the sales process
- Knowledge of research processes
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Conduct research to support consulting projects
- Provide analytic support and counsel to consulting staff for ongoing projects
- Provide problem-solving, analytic services, and advice to clients and project teams
- Travel as necessary to complete project assignments
The Hill Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all recruitment and hiring practices of the company are based solely on job related criteria and qualifications. The Hill Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any national, state or locally protected class.
If your qualifications match the above specifications, please forward your résumé with salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.